Friday 8 May 2009

Mag Of My Dreams.

Lula is by far the most aesthetically pleasing magazine I have ever had the good fortune to lay my hands upon. Everything, from the gorgeous clothes featured to the especially-designed font, is dreamy and beautiful! With the whimsical styling, pastel colours galore and stunning settings, it is a bit like a Sophia Coppola film in magazine format, and has been known to feature articles on The Virgin Suicides and Coppola's muse and regular leading lady, Kirsten Dunst. It has also featured such other lovely dressed ladies such as Natasha Khan, Keira Knightley and Zooey Deschanel. 

Since I am relatively late to jump on the bandwagon and only have a few issues to my name, I recently looked into buying past issues on Ebay and certain ones are going for as much as £95! Granted it is wonderful, very thick and on good quality paper and - here's the best bit - features very few ads indeed, but even I would say that is excessive. Now I am very glad that, as a testamant to my reverence of this magazine, I refuse to chop inspiring images out... if times get hard I can sell 'em on Ebay! Apologies in advance that this post is very image heavy, but there are so many stunning editorials I want to share...
















No comments: