Wednesday 20 May 2009

8 reasons to go ginger!

Being a redhead is back in fashion, it would seem. Wikipedia tells me that only 1-2% of the world's population has red hair, although I reckon this statistic is considerably higher in the fashionable parts of London! The most unusual of all hair colours adds an extra flash of colour to your look and tends to come complete with lovely pale skin and freckles. Here are some of the finest examples around...

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
... Because red hair is so ravishing it inspired an entire Art Movement! Now if only my hair wasn't nearly black I would be muchos tempted to reach for the dye....

2 comments:

Francie. said...

OHH! I luuhhhh red hair. It's always been in though, i dont know what you're talking about hahaha. jk.

Amelia said...

Hya thanks for commenting on our blog we'll have a new post up really soon in french and english
xxx Milzy
p.s. is soooo wanna go ginger or maybe strawberry blonde