Sunday 22 November 2009

Let Them Eat Cake!


Slightly off the usual topic of conversation on my humble little blog, but I do love to bake (and eat!) cakes. So on this quiet Sunday afternoon I decided to well and truly get my bake on. These bad-boys are double chocolate chip with butter icing on top, and if I may say so myself, they were rather delicious.



Excuse the shoddy photography won't you, I don't have a camera at the moment so had to use Photobooth! Anyway, I was feeling quite proud of my creations... Until I decided to search for further baking inspiration, where I came across a myriad of cupcakes so perfectly made, beautifully coloured and painstakingly decorated, they are like mini works of art. I must definately invest in some food colouring in order to make some lovely technicolour buns. Feel free to drool over these.